Team Lead Project Management – The Randstad
Our client is an international supplier and service provider of medical devices for use in clinical research. The customers are pharma/biotech, medical-technical companies and Contract Research Organizations (CROs). Clinical research is conducted worldwide and customers are currently served from the Netherlands, the USA and Asia.
Recently, the company’s course changed markedly towards further growth based not only on geographic expansion but also through a new service model to existing and new global customers. This requires further professionalization of this special SME.
This new ambition will make the company more knowledge driven: deploying the best medical technology available, gathering data and providing this intelligence to the customers. Technical Medical knowledge is key in becoming the best.
Lens, Executive Search is looking for a Team Lead Project Management who can take on broad clinical and technological responsibilities to further develop and professionalise and oversee the broad scope of clinical projects which will lead to the company being recognized as the ‘therapy fluent equipment expert’ for all clinical trial specific needs: from sample collection, processing and temperature controlled storage to high tech specialty equipment like portable ultrasound to real-time cardiac monitoring kits. Aside from that, the current leadership will be eager to learn about newly developing verticals that will strengthen the client’s reputation as a true solutions provider.
• You will assume responsibility for all projects in EMEA and Asia.
• You will be responsible for the management of a team of Project Managers
• You are sharp in detecting trends in the clinical trial industry and can translate these into relevant adjustments
• You work closely with procurement on relationships with OEM partners
• You make sure that relevant Regulatory changes are readily available to all stakeholders: recalls, MDR-IVDR changes etc.
• You stay informed about medical technology developments through your pre-existing network of clinical trial experts.
• You are a Clinical Research expert with broad and diverse knowledge of different therapeutic areas, preferably in a leadership position
• You have worked in an international setting
• You possess excellent project management skills and have worked in a program manager setting, leading and overseeing sub-projects
• A minimum of five years relevant work experience in clinical research
• You know how to build a knowledge base and how to make this accessible to others
• You have the entrepreneurial mindset and character that thrives on building, creating success and working with others