Field Application Specialist – Flemish Region
As Field Application Specialist you will be responsible for supporting (potential) customers using the Molecular Diagnostic platform (PCR based) and assays of our client, a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic products. You will help setting up the applications at the customer site, train them and support their daily clinical routine. You understand clinical virology and bacteriology and you are a scientific discussion partner for the (molecular) microbiologist . Our customers are (academic) hospital laboratories for Medical Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics in the Belgium.
• Setting up applications at customers using our clients platforms and assays
• General system training and deep level training on PCR technology, assay design and pathogen detection
• Perform assay verifications and validations at the customer site
• Troubleshooting & result analysis
• Execute (scientific) presentations, demonstrations and user workshops.
• Scientifically support the activities of the sales team
• Organizing, starting-up and monitoring clinical evaluations and studies.
• Schedule visits and organize workload effectively and efficiently.
• Promote the product portfolio through seminars/exhibitions.
• To be responsible for a strategic very important product portfolio.
• To be commercially successful in a dynamic and fast changing market.
• To be part of a big international organization with a strong ambition to grow.
• To advise the management in adding new product lines to the product portfolio.
• To have direct contact with (international) colleagues from the different business units.