Account Manager Molecular Diagnostics – Netherlands
As Account Manager Molecular Diagnostics you build relations with customers and key opinion leaders. You generate sales growth on the existing momentum of a very successful product range. This will be accomplished through direct selling activities and managing customer relationships. You understand clinical virology, bacteriology and genetics and the nowadays needs of the clinical biologist. Your customers are public and private laboratories.
Our client is a highly innovative and leading player in the world of Molecular Diagnostics and Microbiology.
With great energy and ambition the company continues to expand its product portfolio. The agile and entrepreneurial sales team in the Netherlands is growing rapidly. You will work in an energetic, ‘high trust’ and flexible environment.
- Building up client relations with established and new customers.
- Grow sales of assigned accounts to meet or exceed sales budget.
- Follow up prospects and quotations.
- Execute presentations, demonstrations and workshops.
- Initiate, organize and monitor clinical evaluations and studies.
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels, develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders. Would spell out DMU
- Schedule visits and organize workload effectively and efficiently.
- Promote the product portfolio through seminars/exhibitions.
- To be responsible for a strategic and rapidly growing product portfolio.
- To be commercially successful in a dynamic and fast changing market.
- To be part of an innovative international organization with a strong ambition to grow.
- To advise the management in adding new product lines to the product portfolio.
- To have direct contact with (international) colleagues from the different business units.
- Master or PhD in molecular biology or similar
- Sales experience in a hospital environment
- Extensive knowledge of molecular diagnostics/IVD
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Sales driven, result driven and customer focused
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality
- Can act pro-actively and demonstrates a win-win mentality
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
You will be offered a competitive remuneration package inclusive of fringe benefits like bonus-system, company car, laptop, mobile phone.
For more information call or email Bart Heerdink email@example.com or call +31683778617